Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thy Kingdom Come. P.s SOON!

Dear God, 

I know I've been writing a lot of letters lately so we won't call this one a letter; let's call it a prayer. 

God, please let Your kingdom come in the next few weeks? I'm not trying to hurry you up or change Your plans or anything like that, but God, I'm honestly tired of the way things are at the moment. 

For one thing I'm tired of paying my own bills. Can You imagine it? I've been paying my own rent, buying my own cars and even paying for my own hospital and feeding bills. 

I'm not complaining, in fact I'm very grateful that You have mercifully positioned me properly so I can manage to pay these bills while You work out my remaining miracles, but I'm sure You're shocked at the very thought of it God. 

That wasn't Your master plan at all. I know it wasn't, because I've read Genesis countless times. 

You created Adam waaay before you created Eve, because You wanted him to get on with preparing the Family pad and making it cozy enough for when Queen Eve came along. 

Eve never had to pick up a bill for one day of her life! Why should I have to? 

That's not Your plan at all. Plus Genesis told me that things went wonky for the world on the very first day Adam chose to step off the plan train and forgot to do his divinely assigned duty of feeding the Woman. 
She was left on her own and had to do the work of feeding herself! How awfully wrong! See where it got the entire world.

It was so bad it affected everything. Even the peace in Your heavens was disturbed for a tiny eternity-second by the ruckus that followed that error. 

That's why the Serpent and his unruly gang had to be kicked out of Your heaven. 

God, things have gotten a lot worse than they were back then. Men have totally forgotten their duty. Those who didn't forget are getting a kick out of feeling like prize Cocks that we, Your cherished princesses have to scramble for. 
God we shouldn't have to scramble for what You handed to us in love should we?

I'm having to actually work and pay for daily requirements. That doesn't feel right and it really hurts me that Your masterplan has been messed with this much.
 How dare they do this to such a perfect plan??? 

If we were living in Your kingdom I would be married to an eligible man. If the eligible man didn't feel inclined to marry me You'd make him very drowsy. He'd sleep so deeply that when he woke up I'd be there by his side as his wife and that would be that.

So please let Your kingdom come? I know You plan to let it come anyway, I'm just pitching for an earlier date.

I think the next few weeks would be perfect for that. 

Why? Well it would give me time to look through my list of most eligible men, and update my list of necessary bills to be taken care of, so that when Your kingdom comes I can just walk up to the most eligible man on my list and hand him my stack of bills. 

He would pay up without grumbling; it would be a new dispensation after all; the fabulous "Kingdom Dispensation" where all women need do, is be women and allow the men do all the working and caretaker things.

Thank You God, for listening, and may Thy Kingdom come.
 
Amen! 

Your favorite princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment