Sunday, February 24, 2013

Suicide


This is madness

I like it
I recognize it. 
I remember it.
You see it too
You like it too
You know what’s coming
It’s there in that glint in your eye 
That low rumble in your voice
That particular timber is familiar
You have no idea
I like this madness
This tearing at my hair in frustration
This snarling with teeth barred 
This impatience to mark you deep and thorough 
My nostrils are flaring. I know that smell. 
It is of danger, 
Of resolve going up in smoke
The dust of walls tumbling down
The stink of adrenalin charged indecision between flight or fight.
Drumbeats are getting louder
This dance will drive me crazy
It will be a good kind of crazy
I like this madness
This is war
The alarm has gone off
Brace yourself
(c)2009 pHisayo



No comments:

Post a Comment